Glendale 社区 College首页 Menu
职业生涯教育 PROGRAMS | 实际的技能
向GCC申请: Follow Step 1-2 videos
Student Enrollment Guide
步骤1: Open CCC Application Video
步骤2: GCC Application Video
Schedule An Appointment
Apply For Your Skill Award
Improve Your Skill Sets
EDD Unemployment Insurance (UI) Recipients
就业 Development Department (EDD) Unemployment Insurance (UI) Recipients
Unemployment Insurance (UI) recipients can take advantage of excellent training options, via GCC’S multiple Career Education programs. UI recipients are encouraged to confirm eligibility with their EDD Case Worker (CW). Below is a summary of the process, once you determine that you are eligible:
步骤1 Student makes initial contact with a Career Education (CE) Counselor
Shelby McIntyre, Career Education Counselor
CE Counselor sets up a meeting with the student to review the process and next steps.
- CE Counselor completes the following and returns to the student within 2 days:
步骤2 Business Office Procedures-Conducted
- The Business Office generates the Contract and sends it to the EDD Case Worker (CW) for their signature.
- Once the Contract is returned signed by the EDD CW, an internal process for textbooks and materials is established (if needed).
步骤3 Student Progress Reporting and Course Completion Verification
- The student provides the course progress form to the GCC instructor on a monthly basis and submits to their EDD CW.
- At the end of the semester, upon completion of the course, proof of course completion gets submitted by the CE Counselor to the EDD CW.
High School Resources